To improve my performance as a father, and help other fathers improve theirs, I will:
- Think deeply about what I want most for my kids.
- Decide on what I need to do to help my kids become the people
they should be.
- Put my kids’ needs before mine.
- Honestly assess my current performance as a father.
- Decide on whatever changes I need to make to be a better father.
- Do what I need to do to make these changes.
- Partner more effectively with my wife in giving my kids what
- Stand up for the importance of fatherhood in my family, community, and society.
- Support other fathers in understanding and fulfilling their responsibilities.