The Fatherhood Performance Workshop isn’t hard, but it might be the most important exercise you’ve ever gone through. It aims to help fathers become better fathers. How? By helping them:
- decide what’s most important for their kids,
- assess how well they are currently performing as dads,
- decide what they need to do differently, and
- commit to make the changes they see as needed.
In addition to fathers, the Workshop can also be used by mothers, couples, singles, sons, and daughters. You can go through the Workshop by yourself, with your spouse, with a friend, or in a group.
Watch the video first.
- Be brutally honest with yourself when assessing your roles, values and behaviors.
- Be specific in developing your action plan.
- Don’t try to do too much all at once. Change takes time.
- Execute, execute, execute! It’s easy to build a plan, but much harder to commit, act, and hold yourself accountable.
When you are done, email us and tell us how you did.